Friday, June 1, 2018

The Rats Are Leaving the Ship Because All the Sailors Have Gone Mad!!!

I like guns, they're fun to fire... 
at people I don't like, people who say dumb things, 
I don't need a gun to protect myself because I, 
like most Americans, 
live in a relatively nice neighborhood with nice people around, 
except when they say or do or act stupid... 
then well I want to shoot them... 
I don't like knives because it forces me to stand face to face with the person I want to... 
you know what... 
I want to stand far enough away so they don't have a chance to retaliate... 
doesn't matter who that person is; 
man, woman or child, mother, father, brother, sister, best friend, love or hate them... 
say, do, act stupid... 
BANG!!! everybody's doing it... 
why shouldn't I?
Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.

No comments:

Post a Comment