Sunday, May 20, 2018

What is Magick

Intent...action with purpose
that ends in a result
for which you always ask why...as if every question you must answer and ask...
magic...
I feel myself changing and I don't know why or to what if too anything at all... But then l do...
Magic...is learning, to learn, something, to know, to know something that will result in more...change...
useful language, communication and ways...
Intention itself is the reason by which you act achieve...
you ask a question the intention is to receive an answer...you can't ask without getting an answer...
why did it take so long to get to this point of intent?
intent is very much an important point.
you are the ruler of your life of yourself...rule your life as a ruler governs over its subjects...

Magic is writing, the means by which I evoke the magic of imagination, the magic of intent, desire.

I have the tools with which I can cast to others. 

No matter the physique you show thought is constant. 

I have many of the tools for the magick I conjure. I have been conjuring magick all life and never saw it for what it has been all this time. 

I'm renaming with intent. The intent has always been there however the renaming of the writing to conjuring is new and completely self-taught and self-learned. 

I've been talking about intent on my part all this time but the conjuring with magic always. 

Yoga is one of those tools...

A tool to manifest... Magick is a desire to manifest ones desire





Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.

No comments:

Post a Comment