Monday, December 25, 2017

Blessed



I have been blessed, am blessed
And not...

I often wonder about myself and question why I'm still alive and wonder, consider the crazy things I've done, many without warrant, many of a fool, so many to make a statement without purpose so many to show the uninterested there is purpose, many to ask why and know why, to have done many things to question, to test myself and question existence and no concern that no one cares or notices, knowing that I will end my life having had no presence...even though there is...

we have no presence, no singular presence, then we do if we notice if we are notice we mean nothing...
do me matter? are we...or one of many streams of consciousness vying for relevance and yet we can never make me relevant to others but ourselves and we wonder why we're no more than white noise when we listen and take note of the silence and become aware we are black noise

Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.

No comments:

Post a Comment