Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Trick

He's supposed to be updated regularly as a part of maintenance, but like everything else, costs taken into consideration, even regular maintenance wasn't so regular anymore or ever; then maybe irregularity was regular...All I wanted was a blow-job that's all.

The look on his face had become apparent on start-up, stuck on the welcome pose as it reset and tried to boot up again exposing the old-fashioned tiny LCD screen available on his belly was proving the issue serious. Wanting to complain that I had paid for the service already and expected the service when requested not after it updated and booted up tainting the illusion I expected. That's what you paid for - the illusion of pleasure. I don't often secure an android for sexual favor let alone a male android but mid-day stress from work led me here than the building commissary during my meal break where I was usually, browsing the days gossip on the available screen attached to my thumb-terminal.

Please wait, I will update quickly and become available for your pleasure. Really? I wasn't maintenance.

I stood quickly and turned for the door to
exit but there was a different sound from the 'droid. The screen went blank, a blue screen of death.
Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.

No comments:

Post a Comment