Saturday, November 25, 2017

Girl in a cracker jack box

That's your bride to be? A mail order bride? A mail order bride from a cracker jack box? Isn't that shit like human trafficking? Shouldn't cracker jacks be investigated? I mean seriously.

Counting quietly using his fingers he then said, "six questions, that's a lot answers which I summarize if you like?"

You can't have an answer for any of them. You get a pair of x-Ray glasses with that order.

You're funny.

I'm funny? I'm funny? You're ordering a wife from a cracker jack box and I'm funny you say. Maybe you buy another box of cracker jacks and see if you can get yourself a shrink too. Look, how about we do this the traditional more normal way and hit some bars, I mean if you wanna girl. I'll get you invited to socials at the club, some parties, weddings and shit coming up and you play field or graze, whatever. This girl in the mail shit is probably going to be a blow up doll you paid a fortune for.

No, I'm happy with my choice.

But you haven't even met her, what if you don't like, she doesn't like, what then?

That won't happen.





Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.

No comments:

Post a Comment