Saturday, April 7, 2018

Clint Mansell - Death is the Road to Awe



Do you understand?





I seem to justify my preference for a solo life though I do have a wife, a second wife with even more assumptions, more dependence on others based on necessity not desire. 
When I speak of a solo life, it doesn't mean  life without others but a life in which you make all the decisions, you are the one who makes all final decisions and choices that affect you and only you, no compromise except when you decide to compromise. 
Though I still prefer life, see life as a more powerful initiative to strengthen the soul. You make all the decisions, the choices, no one can contest them and when you make a mistake, expect them often if throughout the majority in your life, you choose the result based on what you learn from moments and others. 
You do need others in your life. You do learn from others. 
One of the greatest elements of life is learning when and what you want. 
Officially I've never been taught but have learned what I wanted from those who teach. 
Never depend on others to learn but learn what they teach, desire to learn what they teach. 
You can't know everything but you can desire it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment